To request support, email email@example.com or use the in-app chat. From there, a Moesif representative will be in contact to assist you with your request. If needed, approved Moesif support representatives can access your Moesif account with your permission to assist you such as to help setup your account or to troubleshoot an issue. To protect your data from unauthorized access, Moesif has a policy to verify your identity before performing sensitive operations.
- The fastest way to request support is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from an authorized user on your Moesif subscription. If you send from a different email or use in-app chat, support will request you to verify your identity by replying from your authorized email.
- The Moesif representative will further verify your identity by requesting your org identifier which can be found by navigating to the “Apps and Team” settings.
- Moesif will never ask you to share credit card or payment details through email or in-app chat. Only use the temporary magic link provided by a support agent.
- Moesif will never ask for personal details like social security or drivers license through email or phone.
What can support view
- With your permission, a subset of support representatives can open a limited view of your data using ephemeral credentials limited to 12 hours.
- Access is verified using MFA and Moesif’s identity management solution, Okta Auth0
- All activity is logged and audited with the user id and time. You can also view this activity by going to the Audit Logs area within your Moesif account.
Moesif is unable to assist you with your data when you are using Moesif’s client-side encryption feature. In this case, a screen share is best way to gain support. If you lose your encryption keys, Moesif is unable to access or recover your data.
Administrating your account
- If you require administrative changes to your account, the support representative must request a privileged admin to do so. These are limited to select members of our senior leadership team.
- The support request must come from an authorized admin on your subscription. If you are not an admin, support will require further verification from an admin from your account.