- APIMatic A great tool I recommend to auto generate SDKs.
One of the key things about API design is that once it is out there, it is hard to change if developers are dependent on it. But you have to update, versioning is a way to provide legacy support.
- Best practices for versioning REST and GraphQL APIs
- How are REST APIs Versioned
- Pragmatic API versioning
- Your API versioning is wrong
- Introduction to API version best practices
- A pro and cons list of different methods of API versioning
- Semantic versioning of REST APIs
- Load balancing of your APIs with Kong and docker
- How to make sure your cloud infrastructure is stable and scalable
- Apigee’s The Definitive Guide to API Management
- API Management tools: How to find the one for you
- Five Reasons to Consider Amazon API Gateway
- Azure API Management Introduction
Authentication and Authorization
- A comprehensive guide for setup Authentication and Authorization for RESTful APIs
- Serverless authentication with JWT
- Using JSON Web Tokens as API Keys
- Principle of leave privilege is a good rule of thumb for granting permissions or creating tokens.
- How to discover the OAuth2.0 scope of a method
- Working with Auth0 Scopes
- JWT and scopes, a code snippet
Monitor And Secure Your APIs In Minutes With Moesif 14 day free trial. No credit card required. Learn More