This changelog reflects the history of the Moesif platform.
July 23, 2022
- Fixed issue where embedded charts don't work if using secure proxy and static filters on event metadata
July 20, 2022
- Fixed issue where subscriptions in overdue state not included in Stripe integration
July 18, 2022
- Refactored charts in UI for better rendering performance and add indicators for non-complete intervals
July 13, 2022
- API Governance supported in Django SDK
July 8, 2022
- Fixed issue where funnel columns do not sort
June 28, 2022
- New version of user and employee enrichment released which is more accurate
June 27, 2022
- Added support for GraphQL in API Governance features
June 20, 2022
- You can now easily download cohorts with the Get via API button
June 14, 2022
- Metered billing now supports Chargebee
June 13, 2022
- Fixed sorting when using accumulator metrics
June 10, 2022
- New version of Zendesk plugin released
June 2, 2022
- Fixed no results in segmentation charts if field is both a string and number
May 20, 2022
- You can now drill into specific charts from profile dashboards
May 18, 2022
- Improved Marketo integration for reliability
May 11, 2022
- You can now export all terms from segmentation charts
May 6, 2022
- Support for user and company profile dashboards.
May 5, 2022
- Fix table column bugs around sorting and ordering.
April 20, 2022
- Added support for weighted metrics based on sample rate.
April 18, 2022
- New design for creating cohorts and automation flows
- Added support for segmentation in funnel reports
April 14, 2022
- Ability to enforce a specific identity provider like Google for compliance.
- Fix growth rate calculation
April 6, 2022
- Fixed issue authorizing Moesif with new PagerDuty accounts.
April 5, 2022
- Released support for custom intervals in time series charts.
- Released fix for authenticating PagerDuty with Moesif.
April 1, 2022
- Improved accuracy for real-time alerts when data delayed from SDK.
March 31, 2022
- Released support for profile dashboards.
March 30, 2022
- New design for governance rules.
- Fix embedded templates UI bug
March 29, 2022
- Support to monetize APIs with Stripe.
- Fixed pie chart height rendering issue.
March 21, 2022
- Migrated to new platform which improves overall performance and reliability.
March 1, 2022
- Fixed latency collection bug when using Azure APIM plugin
- Added Get Via API button under user and company reports.
February 28, 2022
- Support to get analytics on sampling weight
February 25, 2022
- Improved accuracy for funnel reports when large counts
February 22, 2022
- 2022 SOC 2 Type 2 report received
- Added support for parsing JWT
February 21, 2022
- More accurate behavioral filters
February 16, 2022
- Support to monetize APIs with Recurly.
February 15, 2022
- Fixed rendering issue on Safari for profile view.
February 9, 2022
- Moesif system status displayed in-app
February 7, 2022
- Support wildcard filters on header and segment fields.
February 2, 2022
- Ruby SDK updated tp support Ruby 3.x
January 31, 2022
- New in-app experience upgrade
January 19, 2022
- You can now delete dashboards and its children.
January 14, 2022
- Released Privacy Rules feature and new panel to modify Custom Roles.
January 12, 2022
- Released support for GeoJSON in body fields and query params (Enterprise only).
January 10, 2022
- Fix time series labels and spacing.
December 30, 2021
- Released a newly designed version of `moesif-servlet` with improved batching
December 19, 2021
- Fix bug when refreshing a page with embedded workspace, filters are reset.
November 29, 2021
- Improve adding a function via f(x) to a table
November 16, 2021
- Moesif receives SOC 2 Type 1 compliance for 2021.
November 15, 2021
- Added additional operators for body fields: Is Before, Is After, Group By.
November 10, 2021
- Behavioral Emails now support merge tags derived from API data such as URI or IP Address.
November 8, 2021
- Workspaces now support saving formulas and ordering added to a table.
October 12, 2021
- Release support for NGINX Ingress Controller.
October 11, 2021
- Cohorts now show membership and process state.
October 8, 2021
- You can now copy a dashboard and its workspaces to a different application.
September 22, 2021
- Support for Marketo released
- Redesigned retention analysis which enables more accurate and sophisticated reporting.
September 21, 2021
- Fixed issue where embedded chart doesn't load when many dynamic fields.
September 20, 2021
- Non subscription owners can be promoted to subscription owner.
September 9, 2021
- Increased performance of field drop down when lots of values
September 8, 2021
- Increased reliability of behavioral emails.
September 7, 2021
- Added Get Via API to User and Company Lookup areas.
August 30, 2021
- Released support for ASGI and FastAPI.
August 23, 2021
- Fixed priority for regex sampling in Kong plugin.
August 19, 2021
- Wildcard and prefix filters now supported in saved tags
August 12, 2021
- Support for counts and metrics on query params
July 22, 2021
- Support for metrics and alerts on growth rate.
July 19, 2021
- Redesign of dashboards
July 12, 2021
- Cleanup embedded dashboard design for extra dates
July 9, 2021
- Added additional customization options to style embedded dashboards.
June 26, 2021
- Secure proxy now supports IAM roles.
- You can create named segments under Segmentation for advanced groups.
June 25, 2021
- You can now purchase additonal user licenses in Moesif
- You can now alert on the absence of data/events.
June 20, 2021
- In public workspace, daterange is limited based on filter criteria.
June 7, 2021
- Add support to embed a workspace in a Tableau dashboard
May 24, 2021
- You can now track size of arrays and objects at root body in Moesif.
- Increased reliability for syncing behavioral cohorts.
May 20, 2021
- Refactored custom formulas for better handling of numerics
May 14, 2021
- Group by status code is now shown with corresponding red/green colors
May 4, 2021
- Fix funnel reports to ensure compound filters are correct.
April 26, 2021
- You can now get metrics on size of JSON arrays and JSON objects in body
April 21, 2021
- Redesigned alerts for additional control and better reliability
April 19, 2021
- Collaborate on dashboards with comments and mentions
April 15, 2021
- You can now set priorities for saved cohort.
- You can now trace user actions on waterfall diagram
April 13, 2021
- You can now export Parquet files and better support for BigQuery schema import
April 6, 2021
- You can now configure quota and billing alerts (found under your subscription settings).
April 2, 2021
- Fixed issue where AWS API Gateway CloudFormation stack will fail due to duplicate s3 bucket name
- Fixed issue where anomaly detection sensitivities sometimes are not updated on save
- Fixed issue where secure proxy may return 500 error for certain searches.
March 31, 2021
- Fixed issue where filters on a single event id will not work in a public workspace
March 25, 2021
- Updated .NET SDK to support .NET 5
March 23, 2021
- Added better support for rendering charts with log scales
- New user notifications feature with support for Slack, Webhooks, and Email. See the name, email, and more when a customer meets a certain goal.
March 19, 2021
- You can now easily audit effective sample rates and last cohort sync in Moesif
March 16, 2021
- Moesif now tracks initial_request_route and initial_user_agent for a user/company
March 15, 2021
- Added support for count vs percentage in funnel charts
March 12, 2021
- Redesigned creating and updating alert rules
March 10, 2021
- Redesigned alert emails for additional clarity
March 8, 2021
- Azure APIM integration now supports automatic user property extraction
February 18, 2021
- Support for accumulation metrics
- Fixed issue in moesif-browser-js where marketing campaign data may not be collected
- User and company look up now support complex behavioral AND and OR filters
February 12, 2021
- Support for wildcards for selecting keys
- You can now leverage client-side encryption with embed templates
February 10, 2021
- Performance fixes for fetching properties
February 9, 2021
- Refactored .NET SDK for better performance
February 2, 2021
- New sortable table for saved cohorts
January 28, 2021
- Added Begins with filter operator
January 25, 2021
- Support group by tags
January 24, 2021
- Embedded charts now support filtering on header and body keys
January 22, 2021
- Added support to change chart colors in embedded charts
January 17, 2021
- Fixes issue with Azure APIM where body was truncated
January 14, 2021
- Public workspaces and embedded charts now supports secure proxy
January 12, 2021
- Increased caching of schema loading such as when switching between dashboards.
January 4, 2021
- Metrics like avg and max now supported on body fields.
December 31, 2020
- You can now save an existing search for quick access.
- You can now quickly switch to different workspaces from the left sidebar.
December 28, 2020
- Released Moesif Azure Resource Template to automatically integrate with Azure API Management with a few clicks.
December 24, 2020
- Enhanced creation of tags to allow update existing ones.
- Support export when viewing a saved cohort.
- Add company fields to user look up and optimized field search.
December 17, 2020
- Filters under “Events Analytics” have been redesigned to support compound queries and formulas.
- GraphQL Filters have been flattened to better slice and dice regardless of query labels.
December 11, 2020
- Support for Google Tag Manager was released.
December 9, 2020
- You can now trigger webhooks from any metric in Moesif. Useful for consumption-based billing and more.
December 4, 2020
- Add info on moesifpythonrequest to onboarding.
- Make selecting freeform search easier to use
November 30, 2020
- New design for the event log.
- Fixed issue where certain GraphQL fields were not present in filters.
November 23, 2020
- Moesif released support for Envoy Proxy
November 17, 2020
- You can now select predefined template for behavioral emails instead of starting from scratch.
November 13, 2020
Fixed issue where time series exports didn’t have correct ISO time causing issues with Excel
November 11, 2020
- Added support to hide user and company profile from embedded charts
November 6, 2020
- Weight from sampling can now be added to event stream
- Fixed issue where export of time series was not in correct CSV format
November 6, 2020
- Newly designed company profile page
- GDPR operation tweaks
- Field keys is now refreshed when clicking the refresh button
November 2, 2020
- You can now override filters in a dashboard
- Updated moesif-laravel which fixes issues with config/moesif.php for certain environments
October 29, 2020
- Newly designed user profile page
- Segmentation tables now have deeplinks to profiles
- Added support for date histograms
- Released support for user level anomaly detection
October 27, 2020
- Saved cohorts are now editable
- Growth percent is now shown in axis
- Released support for Python Tornado
October 23, 2020
- Saved cohorts are now editable
- New section showing effective sample rates for both individual users/companies along with cohort driven
- More control over freeform search for a field
October 15, 2020
- Time series now support two-level group by
- Group by is now optional for segmentation
October 12, 2020
- Body fields can now be viewed via column select
October 7, 2020
- User and company lookup now allow for computed metrics like distinct and avg.
October 1, 2020
- Better handling of fields not present in funnels and retention analysis
- You can now see a history of past alerts and notifications that have been triggered.
September 20, 2020
- Better displaying of anonymous users and identified users
September 4, 2020
- Rename: moesif-express to moesif-nodejs
- Moesif automatically handles anonymous users aliasing via browser-js so you can track your customer funnel before a user is identified.
- Email templates now support cloning
- Fixed issue where tags and tag filters don’t display long ones
- Tags no longer show alert rules for less ambiguity
August 28, 2020
- New Sampling and Suppression area to centrally manage sampling rules
- You can now filter events based on their applied governance rule
August 26, 2020
- Behavioral emails and governance rules can be disabled/put in draft state,
- Released support for NGINX Plus
- Fixed issue where company id on users in user lookup may not work
August 21, 2020
- Redesign of API governance making it more powerful
August 9, 2020
- Dynamic alerts now support a direction for anomaly detection
- Couldn’t select status codes not present when creating alerts
- Safari rendering fixes
August 23, 2020
- Released version v0.2.15 of Kong which increases performance
August 5, 2020
- Dynamic alerts can now have a direction
- Filter dropdown select now has the correct search of field names
- Group by dates in funnels and retention charts
July 31, 2020
- Moesif HubSpot integration released
- New Pay As You Go pricing that reduces your cost and removes long term commitment requirements.
July 28, 2020
- Date filters now support any number and units
July 16, 2020
- You can now select which fields to be synced to Hubspot and Salesforce within the Extension settings rather than waiting for support.
- Issue with Heroku SSO where a small group of users got an error saying they could not access their org.
Jul 11, 2020
- Optimized speed for fetching event properties for accounts with a large number of body fields
- Selecting a field to display in event stream/table view now works for arrays such as in
- Fixed issue where a new alert channel could not be added
Jul 8, 2020
- Infrastructure revamp to reduce speed of queries while increasing reliability
Jun 29, 2020
- User behavioral emails feature released
Jun 22, 2020
- Time series charts now support percentages
Jun 17, 2020
- Embedded charts can be customized to hide title, change primary color, etc
- Improvements to funnel table for clarity
- Azure API Management
- Slim framework support
Jun 10, 2020
- Body schema does not refresh when switching to different apps
- Fixed issue where funnel chart is not cleared when steps not defined
Jun 7, 2020
- Released 1.1.5 of .NET SDK which fixes issues where events may not get logged depending on IIS environment.
Jun 5, 2020
- You can now do group by and aggregations on body fields
Jun 3, 2020
- One-click open workspace in new tab
- Alerts also use the global time zone and start of the week
- Fixed issue where group by IP Address would not work
- Released Ruby Rack 1.4.2 and Go middleware 1.0.6 which support event batching
- Released 1.2.1 of Moesif Azure plugin which fixes issue where installation would not copy DLLs under limited permissions.
- Released a new free service https://textoverimage.moesif.com/.
May 29, 2020
- Reorganized Management API endpoints removing the
/replaysegment for better clarity (Old endpoints are still correctly routed for backwards compatibility). Updated API Reference.
- Segment integration and Postman support are now available on the free tier.
- One-click alert from user behavior and user profile views.
- One-click open workspace in a new tab.
- Fixed issue when editing existing alert rule where it would not save. The frontend would get keep displaying Saving, but nothing happens.
- Added cross-signed AAA Certificate Services to handle Sectigo’s AddTrust Root Is Soon to Expire
- Released 1.2.0 of Moesif Azure plugin which fixes issue with logging request body. Also adds new options to extract user id or company id from headers.
- Released 1.6.0 of moesif-browser-js which supports batching of events for higher throughput.
May 20, 2020
- Released secure proxy instance for Enterprise plans which enables client-side encryption with BYOK (Bring Your Own Key) for sensitive applications. This is an additional layer of security on top of our AWS256 encryption for data at rest and in motion.
- Fixed UI bug where toggling a tag sometimes was hard to click.
- Fixed issue where Audit Log would not load on refresh of tab.
Fixed bad link for company id in event box
May 13, 2020
- Alerting and virtual tags now support relative date ranges. Previously, an error was shown if a filter contained a relative date such as the user created time.
- You can now set a custom start of week instead of the default “Monday” similar to setting a global timezone. This can be done under Apps and Team settings.
- Saved cohorts now support the event date range.
- Fixed issue where tags were not clickable.
May 2, 2020
- Redesign filters which enable search for field name along with selecting intermediate objects
- Changing sample rate for a cohort sometimes would cause error
May 2, 2020
- Generated “canned” dashboards for every app in Moesif including dashboards for product, marketing, sales, customer success, and engineering. No custom charts have been deleted but you may find some changes in ordering if you already had one of these named dashboards due to merging. Do let us know if any issues.
- Get via API is now available for user and company lookup.
- Cloud proxy/codeless integration has been moved to Plugins when API We Consume is selected.
Apr 28, 2020
- Moesif now supports tracking user-generated actions like “Sign Up” or “Purchased Subscription.” This enables you to track the entire customer journey from from the initial sign up to made first API call. To set up, view documentation on user actions, or go to the installation page in your Moesif account.
- The Moesif Segment integration has also been updated to track user-generated events from Segment.
- You can now dynamically embed Moesif API logs and charts in customer-facing portals using Embed Templates.
- User/company behavior filters now support at most X events or at least X events
- Date filters now support is before and is after in addition to the existing filter between. Use it to find customers who stopped sending API traffic.
Apr 23, 2020
- You can now import companies and users via CSV
- Improved performance of event stream when lots of events are shown
- You can now subtract two values to create a computed metric
lua-resty-moesifreducing memory and CPU footprint drastically
- Fixed issue where permission was
writeeven though could be
adminlevel for shared workspaces
Apr 18, 2020
- Migrated query engine for web portal to new infrastructure to increase performance and reliability
- New demo with Clearbit, Retention analysis, etc
- Sticky tables for user and company look up
- Fixed bug where share link may not always be displayed for workspaces
- Fixed bug where add computed column may be hidden
- Fixed bug where adding a request body filter may show white screen
Apr 13, 2020
- Fixed issue where created and first_seen_time may display incorrect value.
Apr 11, 2020
- Redesigned User Behavior and Company behavior section that enables filtering on customers by what they did in addition to the usual customer demographic properties.
- Numeric filters now supports unit conversions like to days or hours
- Added support for 3scale API Gateway
lua-resty-moesifto automatically fetch customer context when used with 3Scale API Gateway
- Fixed bug in time series when only one percentile value selected.
- The arrows are missing in date picker
Mar 28, 2020
- Monitoring and alerting now support large report intervals such as daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Dashboards can now be cloned.
- Company bulk export feature.
Mar 18, 2020
- Fixed issue with body filters not loading values.
Mar 11, 2020
- Released unified NGINX SDK
lua-resty-moesiffor both Luarocks and OPM. and deprecated
openresty-plugin-moesifwhich also fixes issues around identifying users and companies.
Mar 4, 2020
- Fixed bug with time series when data is sparse and not aligned correctly
February 28, 2020
- Users and companies now support Clearbit enrichment automatically
February 23, 2020
- Outgoing support for AWS Lambda SDKs
February 12, 2020
- Companies now support company funnels
February 8, 2020
- Ordering is now supported for the dashboards.
- Percentages are added to the pie charts.
- Ability to see smallest terms in segmentation.
- Resend invite for new team members and a better invite flow.
- Payload limits has been increased.
- Global time zone can now be set for all team members.
- Moesif Go SDK for AWS Lambda is now available.
Jan 29, 2020
- Saved User Cohorts and Saved Company Cohorts are now available. Cohorts enable you to create a group of customers based on certain properties or behavior. You can set sample rates for a cohort of users, sync to marketing automation tools for hyper-personalized experiences, and more.
Jan 27, 2020
- New Dashboard feature which allows creation of many dashboards and directories
- Full migration to new data cluster which increases performance of queries
- You can now block logging based on IP address or bots/crawler traffic. Blocked traffic will not be logged or counted against your subscription.
- Date periods for all charts on a dashboard can be quickly changed and will be synced.
- Released 0.2.6 of
kong-plugin-moesifwhich ensures string literals are still stored as JSON objects. Also adds Utf8-Validation and decompress the body correctly if gzip.
Jan 10, 2019
- You can now update existing workspaces and clone workspaces
- A user’s company info is pulled into API analytics even if identifyCompany is not called
- Redesigned installation page to show missing steps in integration
- Fixed bug where groups named “0” were not correctly displayed in graph legend
- Fixed UI bug where filters were too small to show all terms selected
- Fixed bug where cloud proxy did not respond secondary cookies
- Update to .NET SDK which enables easier using helper methods without requiring middleware
Jan 4, 2019
- Cohort retention charts can be saved to your dashboard.
Dec 31, 2019
- Added additional filter options for user and company profiles
- Automatic GDPR and CCPA support
- Fixed bug where a user is unlinked from a company on update
- Updated retention analysis to handle multiple months and ensure accuracy
Dec 21, 2019
- You can now save and share charts from user and company analytics including funnels.
- Subscriptions through Heroku no longer have an issue where extra team members block the entire account.
- Redesigned saving and sharing workspaces.
- Add extra support to make GDPR and CCPA compliance even easier.
- Added additional company filters within user analytics.
- Released support for Python on AWS Lambda.
- Released extensions for HubSpot and Salesforce.
Dec 2, 2019
- Time series now support quarterly intervals.
- Released v0.2.2 of Kong plugin which fixed issue where events may be dropped when gzip enabled.
Nov 29, 2019
- Conversion funnel analysis released (You can find it under User Analytics)
- Intervals are now aligned on calendar dates for consistent reporting
- Swagger/OpenAPI spec can now be uploaded and used to tag API calls with definitions
- New sorting drop down enables finding fields easier
- Body filters now support XML
- Fixed bug where a saved workspace persisted the time offset for time series
Nov 18, 2019
- Any column can be added to API log and table view now supports event actions
- Issue where loading body fields is slow
Nov 13, 2019
- Ability to filter on body fields
- Updated Zapier integration supporting sync of users and companies
- Released v1.1.0 of Moesif .NET SDK which includes support for queuing and user level sampling.
Nov 5, 2019
- Alert on a specific user or company
- Merged Event stream and table view
- Issue where freeform input did not work
Oct 24, 2019
- Auto-refresh for dashboards
- New interval based date selection
- Easily get CURL command to fetch any chart data via API
- Released C# 1.0.3 which is validated against .NET Core 3.09
Oct 15, 2019
- New tree based filtering to make picking a field easier
- New user/company profile page with API activity
- Ability to edit organization name within Apps and Team
Oct 10, 2019
- Brand new alerting feature. Just click the + Alert button from any time series chart to monitor it in real-time.
- Updated AWS Lambda SDK to be feature parity with Node.js SDK.
- New design for API event log which is much more dense.
Oct 1, 2019
- You can now create custom tags/virtual events from a set of filter criteria. Leverage tags to save a set of filters for later use.
Sep 27, 2019
- Added Time to First Hello World metrics
- Added analytics on URL path segments
- Added log scale support for time series
- Overhauled navigation and API Analytics UI
- Fixed onboarding for outgoing use cases
Sep 8, 2019
- New user and company profiles to get full context of a customer.
- Public workspaces now support many more constraints like IP Address and headers.
- New public status pages
- Added bar support for time series.
- Show growth is correctly hidden in workspace widget.
- Workspace was not saving correct pagination causing an issue when displaying. You may have to resave your workspace.
- Onboarding has correct outgoing integrations
Aug 26, 2019
moesif-browser-jsnow tracks web attribution information like UTM parameters and referrer information so you can now track which marketing channels lead to the most API integrations.
Aug 23, 2019
- All current plans now have access to Company Analytics and Shared Workspaces. If you’re on a legacy/old plan, you will need to switch which can be done by logging into Moesif and going to Subscriptions
- In addition, we set up some predefined workspaces to help you get started building your own daily dashboard
- New user and company onboarding pages
- Switching to a long time ranges automatically select recommended interval to avoid overloading browser
- Fixed bug where Apps & Team would not load
- Go SDK now supports Go Modules
Aug 9, 2019
- SDK for Play Framework released
- Sampling and one-click suppression of data collection can be set on a company or user level
- Workspaces can now be white-labeled with custom branding
- Better handling of time series dates for calendar dates
- Cleaned up moesif-servlet SDK by removing extra dependencies and fixing for JSP.
Aug 3, 2019
- Added a “None” bucket to segmentation to bucket API calls when the group by field is null or not set
- New Installation page/onboarding flow
- Free form filter inputs now support multiple values
- Fixed bug where “not” operator for filters not working
- Fixed bug where query params with brackets  would not be parsed
Jul 29, 2019
- Released Retention Cohort Analysis feature to track retention of your API users
- Several improvements to website loading worldwide.
- Enhanced support for delete users in app for easier GDPR compliance.
- Refactored Django middleware to ensure best support for both Python 2.X and Python 3.X while supporting Celery 3 and Celery 4.
- Invite team member may be blocked due to plan limit even though selected plan allowed for additional team members.
Jul 19, 2019
- New Audit log available on enterprise plans to help you with security and compliance.
- Fixed issue where public workspaces would fail loading intermittently.
Jul 11, 2019
- Added support to authenticate with your Segment account
- Made speed improvements to loading users
- New logBody boolean for all SDKs which can be used to disable HTTP body logging
Jun 22, 2019
- New percentile metrics such as P90 and P99 for any numerics like latency.
- Download as JSON added to event stream
- Added new Grouped Filters to User and Company Analytics
- Added new Bulk Export Feature (Enterprise)
- User and Company Analytics load much faster when session_token alias table is large
- Fixed error loading workspace since user_id was set to null. Ensure user_id is prefilled.
- Certain aggregations on continuous numerics are more accurate.
- The 4 charts have been removed on the triage buckets page
Jun 13, 2019
- Company and User Analytics now show Company Logo via the email domain or company domain
- Workspaces now show the view count
- New metrics added to timeseries and segmentation charts
- Last viewed org/app is now saved for next time you log in
- Group By Filters redesigned to make much easier to find fields when many properties
- Fixed bug where certain fields for workspace were not pre-populated
Jun 10, 2019
- UI Tweaks to make it much more dense and less whitespace
- New Premium Extensions: Segment and Pendo
Jun 8, 2019
- Brand new filtering mechanism that makes finding custom attributes to filter on much easier. Now, all API event related filters are centralized under API Call Filters
May 31, 2019
- New Sync to Segment integration
May 29, 2019
- Filters now support
- HTTP Header, query, and other filters now support both search and pick selection
May 25, 2019
- Released NGINX OpenResty integration
- Time series now shows month over month growth %
- Events now have query params table
- Publicly shared workspaces now have relative dates
May 14, 2019
- Workspaces now support drag and drop and is 3 columns
- Company and user analytics now supports modified time
- You can now delete team members under Apps and Team
May 9, 2019
- User first seen and last seen time is now tracked in API Analytics. See events created by new users vs active users
- Workspace now supports drag and drop to organize your own KPI Dashboard
Apr 28, 2019
- Brotli and other newer compression algorithms now supported so you can see pretty printed JSON or XML rather than raw compressed bytes.
- New onboarding flow to aid you in finding the best integration
Apr 26, 2019
- You can now save private or team workspaces to a dashboard. Use workspaces to save your queries and track your KPIs.
Apr 20, 2019
- Fixed errors that would occur sometimes when a SmartDiff job is started.
- Added Geo Info to SmartDiff Correlation.
Apr 19, 2019
- Date range now supports both absolute and relative (i.e. Last 24 hours). The URL also saves this.
- Open source plan added
- Segmentation is now ordered from largest value even when a custom metric is chosen
- Fixed bug where Response header search didn’t work
Apr 11, 2019
- Add predefined metrics under API Analytics -> Timeseries like Active Users, Active Sessions, etc.
- Analytics now available on the query params like ?take=10&skip=20
Apr 4, 2019
- You can now select all in view for generating workspaces or timeline.
- Flipped table view X and Y Axis for easier view and copy/paste.
- Fixed error when viewing public workspace
Apr 2, 2019
- You can now edit company data directly in moesif
- Fixed issue where create new organization/subscription may fail
- Fixed issue where single digit domain or IP like
a.b.acmeinc.commay not work with cloud proxy
Mar 28, 2019
- Moesif now supports tracking companies, not just users. Especially if your B2B, check it out.
- Filters now support freeform search or predefined input selection.
Mar 23, 2019
- Postman collections now have the verb/route as part of the name
- Added color coding for traces table
- Editing usermeta box now is adjustable depending on JSON size
- Create new organization is revamped and now located under subscriptions menu.
- Fixed bug where updating users in web portal may fail if JSON contains a double
Mar 17, 2019
- Fixed issue when navigating to integrate/set up may display Upgrade required to continue
Mar 14, 2019
- Check out our new demo REST and GraphQL apps which now has saved workspaces.
- Added additional case studies and a new about us page.
- Fixed issue where summary charts under Errors was displaying all zeros. (No data loss, just rendering issue)
- Fixed issue where height of charts was incorrect under Monitoring and Alerts
Mar 11, 2019
- Fixed issue where public workspace links under Manage Workspaces had wwww instead of www for the URL causing browser to timeout finding server.
- Fixed issue rendering Geo HeatMap under public workspaces
Mar 10, 2019
- Fixed a bug where fetching workspaces would intermittently fail due to a database configuration error.
- Fixed bug where time series chart would not have correct time range when certain segmentation fields were applied.
Mar 3, 2019
- Brand New Segmentation View which allows grouping by more than one field, new histogram features to see distribution of numerics like latency
Feb 25, 2019
- Pricing increases announced. Existing paying customers will be grandfathered with their existing plans.
- New CORS Extension released which fixed an issue caused by CORB feature in Chrome 72. In addition, this extension now supports more features: Whitelist by domains and change Access-Control-Expose-Headers
Feb 8, 2019
- Updated proxy URL encoding to force http or https
Feb 7, 2019
- Released intelligent sampling feature (Enterprise plans only).
Feb 4, 2019
- Schema is now auto-refreshed to ensure latest filter keys show up in Moesif portal.
New Extension Gallery at moesif.com/extensions
- Fixed bug where Cloud Proxy URL was not encoded correctly when port was included.
Jan 29, 2019
- Releases 2.8.0 of
moesif-expresswhich fixes “Error: request size did not match content size” in some race conditions.
Jan 20, 2019
- New Geo Heatmap features that plots aggregated metrics like average latency or distinct sessions on a geo heatmap.
Jan 6, 2019
- Redesigned Timeseries View to accommodate Max Buckets, Displaying Counts, etc.
- Released a Zapier integration which enables two way sync of user profiles to other tools like Mailchimp and Salesforce.
- Released 1.2.2 of moesif_api and 1.2.3 of moesif_api for Ruby which fixes dependency errors for JSON “Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem”
Dec 7, 2018
- Released version 2.7.1 of
moesif-expressand 1.4.0 of
moesifdjangowhich uses the batch API with local in-memory or persistent queueing for higher performance.
Dec 3, 2018
- Fixed bug where User Analytics not continuously updated with Last Seen Time and other metrics.
- Released 1.2.1 of
moesif-rackwhich adds optional sampling
Nov 28, 2018
- Fixed documentation error in web portal onboarding for Node.js.
Nov 27, 2018
- Auto refresh on real-time stream has been greatly improved with an exponential backoff
- Released 0.1.2 of Mashape Kong plugin which fixed a bug where data was not captured correctly when an authentication plugin is enabled.
Nov 20, 2018
- Released 0.1.1 of kong-plugin-moesif which adds support for
sampling in plugin along with additional installation clarification in README to avoid
Error: No results matching query were found.
Nov 16, 2018
- Released 1.1.8 of moesifwsgi which adds support for Python3
- Released Initial version of moesif-dotnet middleware for .NET
- Clear selected items in event stream drop down
- Postman integration for replaying API Calls in Postman
- Installation button added to application management
Oct 24, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
- User Profile color is now a hash of both session_token and user_id.
- Fixed bug where invited users list is not refreshed correctly during on-boarding.
- Heatmap now includes intensity.
Oct 22, 2018
- Released 1.1.0 of moesifapi for C#
which adds support for appending event metadata to API events. Migrated tests from NUnit to xUnit.
Oct 19, 2018
- Released 1.1.6 of moesifwsgi which includes updateUser() function and support for automatically capturing outgoing API calls to 3rd parties like Stripe or your own dependencies.
Sep 24, 2018
- Released 1.0.2 of moesif-eth-cli which fixes a bug uploading ABI for events
Sep 20, 2018
- Ethereum smart contract ABI can be uploaded directly to Moesif which enables transactions against smart contracts to be fully decoded into their original values. This helps debugging Ethereum DApps tremendously as you no longer are looking at raw hex values.
Initial version of moesif-eth-cli was released which enables uploading of your compiled smart contracts as part of your build flow.
Sep 18, 2018
- Released version 2.6.1 of
moesif-expresswhich adds support for automatically capturing outgoing API calls to 3rd parties like Stripe or your own dependencies.
Sep 11, 2018
- Released version 2.5.1 of
moesif-expresswhich includes a fix for apiVersion not being added to API calls.
Sep 5, 2018
- Free plan limits changed. Organizations created and subscribed to the free plan before September 5, 2018 have been grandfathered into legacy plan. Your plan name will contain the text Legacy.
Aug 30, 2018
- v2 of metric anomaly detection / alerting that is more accurate (avoiding false alerts) while correlating multiple alerts together. This enables multiple detected anomalies to be sent in same email / Slack alert if they are related.
- Fixed an issue where Metric Summary section showed duplicate API routes.
Aug 28, 2018
- A simpler Cloud Proxy encoding and on-boarding flow that doesn’t require the
&moesif_application_id=XXXURL param. Now, the Moesif Application Id is part of the first URL path segment. This increases compatibility with certain CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Released a new resellers program
Aug 12, 2018
- Released version 1.3.0 of moesif-browser-js which includes support for capturing API calls to the Ethereum network when using Metamask, Mist, and others.
Aug 10, 2018
- Published FAQ Section in Moesif docs.
- Tweaked Smart Diff algorithms to give better results.
- Increased number of rows exportable
- Fixed bug where Smart Diff would not use applied filters.
- Fixed bug where Smart Diff demo data had error message.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t select certain fields for User segmentation like user agent and city.
Aug 4, 2018
- We improved how we calculate intervals for time series analysis under API Analytics or User Analytics to avoid “partial intervals” and ensure consistency. We added docs on how intervals are calculated and generally expanded the time series documentation.
- Certain partner accounts such as those through GitHub and AWS would not see the current quota already used under subscriptions.
Jul 30, 2018
- A new feature called Smart Diff was released that uses artificial intelligence
and data mining to help you find root causes. Running a Smart Diff job will
tell you what combination of attributes are the largest contributors that cause a user-defined “target” or “goal” such as
response.status == 400. Read the Smart Diff Documentation
Jul 24, 2018
- API Calls and Event Charts can now be shared publicly with partners and customers via Shareable Workspace Links.
- Moesif Kong Plugin was updated to fix an issue where events may not be captured depending on configuration. It has also been moved to the _moesif_ namespace on LuaRocks
Jul 23, 2018
- Released version 1.1.8 of the Moesif Azure Web Apps Extension. This fixes issue where Request Body may not be captured and adds better support for getting true client’s IP Address.
- Released version 2.5.0 of moesif-express
- Released version 1.1.0 of moesif-aws-lambda-nodejs
- Released version 1.1.0 of moesif-alexa-skills-nodejs
Jul 21, 2018
Issue where Content-Type was
application/x-www-form-urlencoded, but the actual body was a JSON string which cased a rendering issue in API Event Box.
Jul 11, 2018
User search would return “We’re sorry, an issue occurred when fetching your results” for certain accounts.
Jun 28, 2018
- Collector sends moesif.com instead of moesif.net in response to requests with no TLS SNI header. Fixes errors in certain client configurations with Cloud Proxy.
Jun 27, 2018
- Apps can now be deleted or renamed in the Org and Team settings
- Raw request and response body text is now displayed using monospace font and no scroll bar needed.
Jun 22, 2018
- Alert channels can now be throttled if you’re receiving too many alerts in a short period.
- Daily rollup emails
- Improvements to speed of processing events for some organizations.
- Updated Moesif Cloud Proxy encoding to v3. This solves issues where URLs did not
pass certain URL validators due to
_being present. A v3 URL subdomain will end in -3.
Jun 13, 201
- Masking fields via X-Moesif-Request-Masks and X-Moesif-Response-Masks now supports XML content and XML is pretty printed when displayed in event stream
- User Time series under User Analytics
- Python WSGI Latency calculation
- Added new metrics which can be used for alerting:
- modifiedTime in User profiles
Jun 6, 2018
- Time series charts now supports segmentation/group by. For example, you can plot error rate over time per API route on same chart.
- Event diff to see how API calls are different.
- Links to each API event that can be shared with teammates (Requires sign in)
- Moesif event stream will now auto-fetch API events and show count of new events since last refresh.
May 27, 2018
- Relevant Alerts that you can give a thumbs up or down. Moesif will learn your behavior to minimize the amount of uninteresting alerts sent.
May 15, 2018
- Time series charts now supports preset intervals month, week, day, hour, minute, second.
May 8, 2018
- Anomaly detection sensitivity can be customized for each alert rule.
May 4, 2018
- Added support for Ethereum Web3 and GraphQL.
- New anomaly metric summary and charts
- Embedded charts in alerts